Translate

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Welcome back to school!

Dear Parents,
  I am happy to welcome you to the 2015-2016 school year! I'm looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. I recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. I know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, I share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that I will do my very best to carry out our responsibilities. I ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that 
he/she:

1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
2) Completes all homework assignments given by teachers(see student planner)
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject 
6) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college

Lets have a great year!

Mr. Edley
5th grade Language Arts/Social Studies
Peters Colony Elementary

No comments: